Harley Quinn has a recurring role in the DC Comic book title Suicide Squad, which debuted its fifth volume with Suicide Squad vol. 5 #1 in Oct. ’16. The custom TBLeague Harley Quinn 1/12 figure wears tight blue-and-red shorts, a ripped white tee shirt, a satin jacket, fingerless gloves, net stockings, and boots. Harley Quinn is adorned with tattoos. Her hair color is blonde hair with blue dip dye on the left side and pink dip dye on the right to match the movie and her new hairstyle.
Straight from the DC Comic’s blockbuster Suicide Squad comes Harley Quinn, the deranged and extremely dangerous poster girl formally known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel, now villainess girlfriend to the psychotic Joker.
The figure captures every aspect of Margot Robbi’s, crafted with detailing and outfitting never seen before at this scale, but something is missing: The absolute realistic Phicen 1/12 seamless-body. This makes Harley Quinn a perfect figure at this scale.
The customized Harley Quinn 1/12 figure features:
- Detailed head portraits featuring Margot Robbi’s likeness including bubble gum popping portrait
- Each armature has 22 points of articulation for maximum flexibility and movement
- Each joint is designed to move freely and consistently with 90% accuracy
- Hand-painted, authentic detailing
- Medium breast size
- Approximately 14,5cm tall
- Two interchangeable hands including:
- One pair of baseball bat holding hands
- One gun holding hand
- The steel metal armature is wrapped with a non-toxic, environmentally friendly specially developed for TBLeague bodies.
- The skin texture is designed to deliver a tactile experience of real skin.
- Choker collar
- Four spiked bracelets
- Satin “Property Of Joker” jacket
- “Daddy’s Little Monster” t-shirt
- Red and blue hot pants
- Fully loaded studded belt
- Haute couture boots
- One baseball bat
- One revolver
- Collective display base with logo
I hope that you enjoy!